9 July 2017

Mom Wants Her Jeans Back


I think every post from the last few weeks has featured me in these Mom jeans from Topshop but they are just a key player in my wardrobe at the moment. My Mom jeans are the same as that top goal scorer in the football team- the one who always scores the winning goal at the best times. This is because the Mom jean can be worn simply with t-shirts or spruced up with a blouse and heels or a blouse and converse. 

I appreciate also that I have an hour glass figure which means I am quite curvy. My curves mean I have a backside and this also results in the Mom jeans' high waisted waist line flatters such part of my body which is what I love. The fit and style also goes with my vintage and retro style which I appear to have adopted over the last few weeks. These jeans take me to me the 80s feeling like Madonna or Kylie. Maybe Madonna in the Papa Don't Preach video. 

I then have teamed the jeans with this blouse from Topshop also. I found this blouse in their petite range and fell in love with the tailoring of the blouse around the sleeves and neckline. The v-neck line of the button detailing bring the focus into the bust and sinch my waist into the high waisted waist line of the jean. 


My high top converse were the final feature of this look because I think they were work well the theme of high waisted denim. The height of the converse just work well at giving the impression you're slightly taller due because they blend in with the denim's bottom half. Perfect. 




MOM Jeans- Topshop Blouse- Topshop Shoes- Converse Chuck Taylor

Do you like your Mom jeans?

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Cornerstone for Thoughts! | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig